In this section, we'll cover how to get oriented with DataChat's homepage.
Navigate the Homepage
DataChat's homepage has four main components:
- The search bar. This is where you can search for a specific name of any session, workflow, Insights Board, or snapshot.
- Tabs to switch between featured, sessions, workflows, Insights Boards, and snapshots.
- Pages for where your saved objects are listed:
- Insights Boards
- My Work (folders)
- The + New button to create a new session, management Session, Insights Board, or folder.
By default, the homepage opens under the Featured tab. To view all sessions, workflows, Insights Boards, or snapshots, use the tabs to switch between pages.
Folders help you to group saved objects together to better navigate and organize your work. Folders are available under the My Work page on the homescreen.
Create a Folder
To create a new folder:
- Click the + New button.
- Select Folder.
- Enter a name for the new folder.
- Click Submit.
Move Objects into Folders
To move a saved object to another folder:
- Select the object to move.
- Click the Move button from the toolbar or from the right-click menu.
- Select the folder to move the object to.
- Click Move.
Rename a Folder
To rename a folder:
- Select the folder to rename.
- Click the Rename Folder button from the toolbar or from the right-click menu.
- Enter a new name, and click Submit.
Delete a Folder
To delete a folder:
- Select the folder to delete.
- Click the Delete Folder button from the toolbar or from the right-click menu.
- Click Confirm.