What is DataChat?
DataChat helps you tackle your data your way. Choose a familiar point-and-click spreadsheet setting, interact with your output, and incorporate existing code – or all of the above. The data-centric, visually intuitive interface is built from scratch to perform rich data science and data engineering tasks on very large and multi-tiered datasets. DataChat's tools replace traditionally complex Python and SQL queries, facilitate collaboration, and present powerful visualization and analysis. Upskill your data science game with DataChat.
Behind the scenes is a novel declarative, natural, and comprehensive no-code language called DataChat Guided English Language (GEL©). All user requests translate into this language which has the syntax of English. Thus, all activity can be captured as a sequence of steps in DataChat GEL, and this paradigm then forms the basis for reproducibility, collaboration, transparency, and interfacing with other platforms. This aspect of DataChat allows your organization to govern created artifacts (models, charts, reports, etc.), to promote seamless collaboration, and empower your collective team.
DataChat’s GEL puts powerful data engineering, wrangling, and preparation at everyone’s fingertips:
- Fill in missing values, calculate averages, and create pivot tables easily – without complicated formulas or interfaces.
- Use built-in annotation support help to make even the most complex dataset easy to understand.
- Create replayable and shareable recipes with enhanced transparency and trust through an easy-to-follow record for every data product, including machine learning models.
Automated analytics and visualizations help provide intuitive, statistical summaries of your data and simplify the data exploration process.
- Help discover trends and insights quicker than ever before.
- Leverage recipes to automate routine work from engineering to discovery.
Machine learning tools support every user, from the business user to the data scientist.
- Helps uncover interesting patterns in your data.
- Automatically optimizes complicated machine learning concepts such as cross-training and cross-validating several models, so you don’t have to.
- Automated routine functions, saving time for data teams.
GEL enables collaboration and co-creation across functions, while Insights Boards and recipes give visualizations and other narratives a shared space that encourages discussion.
- Enables real-time collaboration, co-creation, and iteration across teams and departments.
- Insights Boards and recipes give visualizations and other narratives a shared space that encourages discussion.